Everybody needs to buckle up in the car for safety - even your best friend! We're proud to be able to offer you the first car restraint system for dogs that is actually crash tested!
Clickit Sport is Sleepypod’s next generation dog safety harness. Unique Infinity Loop design, in combination with an energy absorbing padded vest, is engineered to work together to distribute and reduce damaging forces in an accident without the need of additional hardware or attachment straps.
Sleepypod’s easy to use Infinity Loop system reduces additional attachment and detachment steps. Three points of contact reduce forward and lateral movement in the event of a collision or sudden stop. Two loops extend from the Infinity Loop system to provide attachment points for insertion through and then into the vehicle’s seatbelt.
Clickit Sport Plus Includes:
S-clip - When buckling up your pet in the car, the S-Clip accessory allows you to pre-set your pet’s ideal seat belt length. For safety harness users, the S-Clip helps prevent the seat belt from further retracting.
- Buckle shield - Neoprene Buckle Shield with adjustable cord prevents a pet from disengaging the passenger buckle.
Sizes are determined by chest measurement around a dog’s rib cage, just behind the front legs as shown in the sizing chart.
Due to the deep/narrow chest shape of Greyhounds, Whippets, and other sight hounds, Sleepypod harnesses will not always properly fit these breeds. We recommend that sight hound owners come see us for a personal fitting at one of our in person vending events (unless you've used them before and know that they fit your pup).
- Small: 16.5-22 inches
- Medium: 22.5-28 inches
- Large: 28.5-34 inches
- Extra Large: 34.5-40 inches
- Three-point design for use in rear passenger seat secures a dog’s entire torso
- Broad, cushioned, energy absorbing vest for safety
- Quick connection and release
- Strength-tested, automotive grade materials
- Suitable for use as a walking harness
- Reflective strips for visibility at night
- Easy clean vest is made of luggage-grade, ballistic nylon
- Four sizes address a broad range of dog shapes and sizes
- Sleepypod will replace or provide a replacement discount on any pet carrier or safety harness damaged in an auto accident, regardless of the brand! See http://sleepypod.com/accident-replacement-program for details.
- Wipe exterior of the vest with a damp cloth
- Vacuum pet fur from neoprene portion of the vest
- For heavy soiling, hand wash Clickit Sport in cold water then line dry.
This video demonstrates the features and how to fit your dog:
Want more information about the crash testing process? Here is one of the Sleepypod tests: