Barefoot technology that’s pawsitively comfortable and adaptive to paw movement and shape. Mud Monsters rugged summer dog boots are a unique combination of quality, comfort and durability for any adventure you and your dog can dream up. Flexible Mutt Motion soles with multi-directional flex enhance a “barefoot” comfort feel and enjoyment for your dog every step of the way through the most rugged terrain.
“BAREFOOT” COMFORT Soft on Paws! Tough on Terrain! Made to go the distance.
DOUBLE WRAP FASTENING Easy on Dew Claws - optional high or low strap fastening position allows for customized comfort around dew claws while still maintaining a snug secure fit for your dog.
MESH UPPERS Breathable - Paws stay comfortable, cool and free of sand or debris with breathable, flexible mesh uppers.
TWO BOOTS PER PACKAGE - Measure using the chart and choose the smallest size that fits the paw - remember back feet are slightly smaller than front feet so it's very likely you'll need to order two sizes
To put on boots
- Stand over your dog with dog between your legs
- Slide boot over the paw and ensure boot is all the way on
- Fasten the straps securely - the strap should wrap around the narrowest part of the leg, just above the dew claw or above the ankle
- Tug on the boot to see if it slips down - if it does, it may be either too large or fastened too loosely - a snug fit is best
- Check and adjust boots within 15 minutes and throughout your journey just as you would for your own comfort.
- Extra Large opening makes putting boots on easy and effortless
- Reflective accents enhance safety and nighttime visibility
- Secure self-tightening hook and loop closure at the narrowest part of the leg ensures hours of uninterrupted comfort and fun
- Protects dog’s paws from summer hazards such as tough terrain, heat, burrs, glass, cactus needles, debris or zebra mussels
- Close fasteners
- Wash in cold water
- Air dry
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean