You may also like these related products:
Is your little guy a bit snappish? Our new Iggy Muzzle constructed from high quality wire, soldered on all crossover points - providing high strength, durability and maintaining a lightweight design. They are then coated in non-toxic nylon plastic to ensure no sharp edges or points. The wire bends without snapping, and bounces back into shape.
To fit your dog, slide the nylon neck strap through all of the wire ends and the woven nylon chin strap. Gently slide the muzzle over your dog's nose and then buckle the strap behind the ears.
The Iggy Muzzle is only available in black at this time.
- High Quality wire with smooth soldered joints for strength
- Spacious gaps between the wire front to allow for easy drinking and treats
- Non-toxic plastic-coated
- Adjustable to fit most Italian Greyhound sizes or small dogs with a head shape similar to Italian Greyhounds
- Hard Wearing, flexible to avoid snapping while maintaining its shape
- Soft, light nylon buckled neck strap
- Single plastic-coated wire over the forehead to keep the weight minimal
- Light and comfortable to wear - weighs a scant 1 1/3 ounces!
- Nose Length: 3 - 5 inches
- Head Size: 3 - 7 inches
- Muzzle Diameter: up to 4 inches
Muzzle Diameters over 4 inches should not use this muzzle as your dog must be able to open his mouth to pant and yawn. Consider a Whippet or Greyhound muzzle.
The plastic-coated wire basket may be cleaned with warm, soapy water.
Here is a fantastic 4-minute video showing how to teach your dog to tolerate having the muzzle put on:
Video showing how to properly fit a muzzle: